Thursday

Not To Happy

I'm not too happy with the new layout.  Since I'm new to this whole blogging scene I'm sure I'll find a template that I like, and one that I can actually manipulate myself with having to pay anyone to do it for me. I would like to find one that will allow me to add my own illustrations on headers and whatnot.  If anyone has any suggestions other than me learning HTML, I'd appreciate it.  But for tonight?  It's all I can handle.

Thanks friends,
Todd

November 13, Friday
I have found a blog template that just might suit me.

2 comments:

Cali MacKay November 13, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

I just used the regular blogspot template available and uploaded my own pic to the header. But it's not terribly customizable. I've used wix.com for my website and they'll be coming up with a blog component soon, so I'm anxiously awaiting that.

Todd Alan Benevides November 13, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

There are some cool templates out there. I've search google for Blogger templates but have yet to find one that I like. I guess I'm just picky that way.

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP