Wednesday

A Knew A Lady Named Jess...

So, a friend contacts me via facebook and asks if I would be willing to illustrate a children's book shes written.  Sure, why not.  I have the time.  I need the money.  I've read the story and it's quite cute.  To tell you the truth it's something that I would have passed up on but I've seem to have lost my ego these past few weeks.  It might very well turn out to be a good thing.


We'll get back to that.

On another note I'm still mulling over this Steam Punk piece that's sizzling around in my head.  I can see him, just not fully fleshed out.  He'll come.  He always takes the long route.  That bastard.

1 comments:

Jessica Molloy,  November 16, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

awesome...you got anything on this yet?

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP