Wednesday

FaceBook Friends.

Alright, so you might be sick of me asking you to follow my blog.  It does seem a little egotistical.  But, come on.  I read you're crap.  All of it for I'm always bored.  So how about a little tit-for-tat. (I'm blushing ever so slightly).  I don't have a job right now.  I have nothing to do but bother you good people, post to my blog, and draw.  Hey for those of you who only post about their sick kids?  I'll write about my sick kids even when they're healthy and thriving.  If you want to hear about my sick twisted fantasies, I'll tell you about those as well, but, only on the phone and in a real heavy, deeply disturbing voice.  Perhaps some of you want to see me fail at this new endeavor of mine.  To those people I say "Join Now!".

The iceberg cometh...

This is the last shot at doing something that I love so mostly I just want to share it with you all.  If that sounds a little desperate, well...it's because it is.  I can grovel with the best of them.  And besides, I know where most of you live.

Todd

2 comments:

Nikki,  November 13, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

You'll be happy to know I've checked out your blog. Good luck on your endeavors. You're really talented! I love and still have the pic you drew for me and Corey. Maybe it'll be worth something one day when you're a famous illustrator! :)

Todd Alan Benevides November 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Perhaps and hopefully. Check out the blog from time to time. I'll be watching.

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP