Monday

Day 1: Part Deux

Made some headway on the house. Cleaner. More organized. The latter is a must if I'm going to start working on my art full on. I can't stand to be around clutter. My mind is full of it already and to have it around me won't help at all.

Watched MNF. More football, I know, but it calms me down to see other's working so hard for what they love to do. Perhaps I can learn a thing or two about drive and motivation from these monsters of the grid iron. Strangers things have happened.

I've considered a few pieces today while cleaning.

I still don't know what that was under the fridge. I'm sending it to a lab.

Till tomorrow. Hopefully soon I'll have some art to post but until then...

Good night, or, Good morning depending on when this is read.

0 comments:

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP