Monday

Day 1

I was sick for most of the weekend. That churning in my stomach was knowing that I didn't have a job to go to on Monday. So, I played with the kids hard on Saturday then again on Sunday then followed that up by absorbing myself into football until I was in some sort of pig skinned trance. I love football but I was trying not to think about the next morning. (I even watched SNF having spawned a hatred for Chris Collensworth after his abysmal performance on the Madden 10 commentary)

I woke up the next morning actually feeling better about the situation. I'm waiting on calls to be returned to people I called the moment after losing my job and I'm actually not feeling as bad as I thought I would be.

Alright, this is day one, but still there is a feeling of optimism that I haven't felt in a good long while.

I'm going to clean the house, or most of it. And, then if time allows I'm going to relax and start on a new piece.

What I want to get out of this blog is to stop all the procrastinating that I've done over the years with my art work, and most other things that I've tried to accomplish. I always think that there is a tomorrow, but perhaps, thinking back what's happened to me this past year...perhaps I'm running out of tomorrows to look upon.

0 comments:

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP